This user manual is an integral part of the dynoKRAFT ADAQ Software.
The Xencelabs Quick Keys remote is a product of Xencelabs Technologies Ltd. (www.xencelabs.com)
©2022 VISION ENGINEERING e.K. , all rights reserved.
This manual is copyrighted by VISION ENGINEERING e.K., hereafter referred to as dynoKRAFT, all rights are reserved.
This product and all it's components are an custom built device designed for professional use, and to be used solely at research and development facilities for such purposes.
Original User Manual for Xencelabs Quick Keys in conjuction with dynoKRAFT ADAQ Software.
This manual the controller and/or software described in it, is furnished under license and may only be used in accordance with the terms of such license.
This manual is furnished for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a commitment by dynoKRAFT.
dynoKRAFT assumes no responsibility or liability for any error or inaccuracies that may appear in this manual.
No part of this manual may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of dynoKRAFT.
Any trademarks, trade names, service marks, or service names owned or registered by any other company and used in this guide are the property of their respective companies.
Manufacturer / Service / Warranty:
VISION ENGINEERING e.K. / dynoKRAFT
Xencelabs Quick Keys installation
Please install the Xencelabs Software before connecting the USB-adapter to your PC.
The Xencelabs Remote works only with installed Software Driver.
1. Unzip the "XencelabsWin_1.1.0.zip" file found in article attachments and execute the "XencelabsWin_1.1.0.exe" file.
Complete the installation process using default settings.
2. Connect the Xencelabs USB-adapter to your PC, and start the Xencelabs Software.
Power-on the Remote. The software will recognise attached remote:
3. Import the .pcfg configuration in selected language file in the Xencelabs software.
You can find basic config files in the attachments at the bottom of this page.
4. You may modify the standard settings per your needs and add up to 4 sets of keys or key-combinations.
5. In the ADAQ Software open the Options -> Hot Keys and assign the Hotkeys using your remote.